2023 International Congress of Actuaries
28 May – 1 June 2023, International Convention Centre, Sydney, Australia
Sponsorship and Exhibition Opportunities
ICA2023 will include extensive discussions about actuarial skills and knowledge, the profession and its future. The Congress will take shape with seminars, workshops, plenaries and ample networking opportunities in light of the theme ‘Bridge to Tomorrow.’
Don’t miss out on this rare industry opportunity for your organisation to take a leadership position predicting, driving and leading change. The International Congress of Actuaries is the only truly global actuarial meeting which provides sponsors the forum to present their brand and vision to the leaders and influencers in the global actuarial profession.
Your brand and your people will get truly global exposure and capture truly global insights.
Why sponsor ICA2023?
- ICA2023 is a truly global event for Actuaries and Industry Leaders.
- +1,000 delegates are expected from more than 100 countries in 2023.
- You will share the platform and the podium with industry-leading global firms and organisations.
- You will deliver a clear message that your sponsorship is a genuine commitment to enable more delegates to enjoy this unique learning and networking event.
- Is an ideal opportunity to give your people and your business greater exposure to the Australian market and Asia-Pacific region.
- If your organisation is looking for its next greatest opportunity to further promote your brand, ICA2023 offers you a chance to benefit from a unique combination of theme, location and audience.
For further information on ICA2023 sponsorship opportunities, please contact the Chair of the Sponsorship Committee, email@example.com